THE EIGHTH GENERATION.
Catherine Denison (daughter of Samuel Denison), born Nov.19, 1805, was married to John T. G. Baily, June 24, 1835. They reside in Brookfield, Madison County, N.Y. No children.
Alson Denison (son of Samuel Denison), born Aug. 12, 1807, died Nov.19, 1808.
Sarah C. Denison's Family Record.
Sarah C. Denison (daughter of Samuel Denison), born June 22, 1809, was married to Hiram B. Reed, May 21, 1829. He was born Oct. 31,1805, in Chautauqua County, N. Y. She died April 27, 1863, and he died May 4, 1863. They were both buried in Hastings, Barry County, Mich. They had five children, as follows:
64. A son born at Rome, N. Y., Dec, 15, 1830; died same day.
65. Mary C., born at Rome, N.Y., Nov.22, 1831; married Jared J. Bixby.
66. Emily E., born at Auburn, N. Y. March 29, 1837; twice married.
67. Charles H., born March 21, 1839; died May 19, 1868.
68. Milford C., born at Auburn, N.Y., June 1, 1841; married Angie Tyler
GRANDCHILD OF SARAH C. DENISON
65. Mary C. Reed (daughter of Sarah C.), born Nov. 22, 1831, was married to Jared J. Bixby, Oct.16, 1851. He was born Oct. 24, 1831, and died at Utica, N. Y., March 28, 1881. She is now living at Poolville, Madison County, N. Y. They had these three children :
69. Flora E., born Sept.11, 1852; married Charles Markert; she died April 17, 1877.
70. Henry C., born Oct.17, 1854; married Mary A. Simmonds March 3, 1872; she was born Jan.14, 1855; they have one child.
71. Louie J. Simmonds, born Feb.17, 1874.
66. Emily E. Reed (daughter of Sarah C.), born March 29, 1837, married first, Oscar F. Clark, of Unadilla Forks, N. Y., Jan. 2, 1854. He was born Dec. 14, 1834. They had :
72. Charles E. Clark, born April 28,1857; died March 9, 1860.
73. George H., born Jan.11, 1859; married Anna E. Griffith.
74. Luna May, born Dec. 11, 1861; married Morgan Phillips.
Emily was married the second time to George S. Buell, June 20, 1866. They live in Buffalo, N. Y.
68. Milford Cody Reed (son of Sarah C.), born June 1, 1841, was married to Angie Tyler, May 2, 1871. Angie was born in Buffalo, N.Y., April 21, 1850. They have but one child:
75. Nellie D., born at Buffalo, Feb.15, 1872.