THE EIGHTH GENERATION.
Pamelia B. Denison's Family Record.
Pamelia B. Denison (daughter of Samuel Denison), born Oct.26, 1802, was married to Randall Spencer, Jan'y 4, 1825. She died Oct. 8, 1837. We haven't the date of his death. They had these four children :
17. Harlow B., born Jan'y 21, 1826; died in infancy.
18. Catharine R., born Feb.18, 1828; married Emery H. Card.
19. Ira M., born Dec. 5, 1829; married Sarah M. Wood.
20. Randall D., born April 14,1833; married Susan Thurston.
GRANDCHILDREN OF PAMELIA.
18. Catharine Rhoda Spencer (daughter of Pamelia B.), born Feb. 18, 1828, was married to Emery H. Card, March 24, 1853. He was born Jan'y 9, 1829. He is an engineer on the N. Y., Ontario and Western R. R. They live at Norwich, Chenango Co., N. Y., and have three children.
21. Carrie P. Card, born March 9, 1855.
22. Hattie E. Card, born Sept. 3, 1863.
23. Freddie E. Card, born May 81,1865.
19. Ira Milton Spencer (son of Pamelia B.), born Dec. 5, 1829, was married Dec. 7, 1848, to Sarah M. Wood, daughter of James and Patty Wood, born Jan'y 22, 1831. He is a farmer, and lives at Brookfield, Madison Co., N.Y. He was a soldier in the Union Army. They have three children, and three grandchildren.
24. Randall Lee Mott Spencer, born Jan'y 5, 1850. Is married and has one child (25), a girl. He is a physician, and lives in Trenton, Oneida Co., N.Y.
26. Delavan J. Spencer, born June 14, 1851, married Mary L. Coon. Lives at Roynsford Montgomery Co., Penn. They bave two children.
27. Milton D. Spencer, born March 16, 1876.
28 . Merton J. Spencer, born Aug.22, 1877.
29. Sara De Etta Spencer, born Aug. 8,1854. Unmarried, and lives in Utica, N.Y.
20. Randall D. Spencer (son of Pamelia B.), born April 14, 1833, was married Dec. 24, 1856, to Susan Thurston, daughter of Thomas and Elizabeth Thurston, of Woolverhampton, England. She was born April 10, 1833. He is a carpenter, and resides in Hamilton, Madison Co., N. Y. He was a soldier in the Union Army during the rebellion. They have one child and one grandchild.
30. Nellie Pamelia Spencer, born March 6, 1858. She married Rev. Charles P. P. Fox, March 6, 1876. He is a Baptist clergyman, and lives in Hamilton, N.Y. They have one child.
31. Herbert Spencer Fox, born May 13, 1879.